Ernest A. Baello
Certified Family Law Specialist
Areas Of Practice
- Family Law
For over 12 years, Mr. Baello has litigated high stakes family law actions in three of the largest metropolitan areas in the United States – the Bay Area, Los Angeles, and New York City. Through this diversity of experience, he has the expertise and adaptability to obtain favorable results through trial or settlement in varied situations and tribunals.
Ernest is a Certified Family Law Specialist (“CFLS”) per the California Board of Legal Specialization. He is also a graduate of the renowned National Family Law Trial Institute. Mr. Baello provides comprehensive and strategic representation in complicated and high conflict cases.
Prior to becoming a lawyer, Ernest was a software developer for the National Center for Supercomputing Applications. By working in computer science, he learned how to efficiently break down large scale problems into manageable pieces that can be solved step by step.
Mr. Baello has extensive experience in all phases of complex divorce and parentage litigation. Ernest has represented hundreds of individuals, including professionals and high net worth clients, in matters involving custody, child support, spousal support, property division, domestic violence, move-aways, business valuations, equity compensation, post-judgment requests, and premarital and postmarital agreements. Mr. Baello joined Hoover Krepelka, LLP, as Of Counsel in July 2021 after practicing with other highly respected family law firms across the country.
When not at work, Ernest enjoys traveling, trying new restaurants, and spending time with his family.
Certified Legal Specialties
- Certified Family Law Specialist, California State Bar Board of Legal Specialization
- New York
- National Family Law Trial Institute, Houston, Texas
- Graduate – 2022
- Hofstra University School of Law, Hempstead, New York
- J.D. – 2008
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Champaign, Illinois
- B.A. – 2003
- Honors: Dean’s List
- Major: Economics
- Minor: Computer Science
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Santa Clara County Bar Association
Press Release, Media and Publications
- Silicon Valley Business Journal – People on The Move, Recognition
- The Divorce Hour with Ilyssa Panitz, Episode 72
- The Divorce Hour with Ilyssa Panitz, Episode 65
- Attorney Ernest A Baello Explains Domestic Violence & Divorce in California
- Silicon Valley Business Journal – People on The Move, New Hire