Travis I. Krepelka
Certified Family Law Specialist
Areas Of Practice
Mr. Krepelka specializes in all aspects of family law matters, such as property division, characterization, allocation, and valuation; reimbursement claims; spousal support; child support; breaches of fiduciary duty; business valuations; real property valuations and claims; post-judgment matters; enforcement of California orders, out-of-state orders, and international orders; contempt actions; all aspects of child custody and visitation; domestic violence issues; family law appeals; and pre-nuptial and post-nuptial agreements. He is seasoned in working closely with experts such as forensic CPAs, real estate appraisers, and child custody evaluators. He is a skilled litigator, handling numerous contested Family Law Trials of varying lengths.
Travis Isaiah Krepelka obtained a bachelor’s degree in English: Creative Writing from the University of Redlands (2002) and his Juris Doctorate from Santa Clara University (2005), both with high honors. He was the Book Review Editor for the University’s Law Review and received numerous awards for academics and oral advocacy. He is a member of the Honors Societies Phi Beta Kappa, Phi Delta Phi, and the Order of the Coif.
In May 2013, Travis Krepelka earned the prestigious status of Certified Family Law Specialist, an honor by the California State Bar bestowed upon only approximately 10% of family law attorneys. Mr. Krepelka has been accepted to the list of Northern California Super Lawyers every year since 2018
Travis loves baseball, movies, literature, and spending time at the beach and in the redwoods with his beautiful wife and two children.
Certified Legal Specialties
- Certified Family Law Specialist, California State Bar Board of Legal Specialization, 2013
- Santa Clara University School of Law, Santa Clara, California
- J.D. – Magna Cum Laude – 2005
- Honors: Order of the Coif, Phi Delta Phi
- University of Redlands
- Bachelor’s – Summa Cum Laude – 2002
- Honors: Phi Beta Kappa
- Major: English: Creative Writing
Honors and Awards
- Super Lawyers: 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, and 2023
Press Release, Media and Publications
- The Business Side Of Law: Travis Krepelka Of Hoover Krepelka On 5 Things You Need To Create Or Lead A Successful Law Firm – Interview
- Masks in court: Longing for the old days while embracing the new norm, LA Daily Journal
- How a Pandemic can Change the Way People Think of Themselves – and their Spouse – Interview with HK Partner Travis I. Krepelka
- Divorce rush looms as Covid-19 strains marriages beyond repair