Areas Of Practice
- Dissolution of Marriage
- Legal Separation
- Premarital Agreements
- Postmarital / Postnuptial Agreements
- Child Custody and Visitation
- Child Support
- Spousal Support
- Domestic Violence Restraining Orders
- Civil Harassment Restraining Orders
- Modification of Orders
- Post-Judgment Matters
- Parentage Actions
- Property Division
- Consulting in Mediation or Alternative Dispute Resolution
Katherine Moinpour attended University of California, Davis, where she earned her bachelor’s degree in Sociology with an emphasis in Social Services and double minors in Psychology and Music in 2015. She later graduated from the University of California, Hastings College of the Law, receiving her Juris Doctorate, in 2019.
During law school, Ms. Moinpour received the Witkin Award for Academic Excellence and CALI Excellence for the Future Award for being top in her class in Trial Advocacy. Building on her success, she gained courtroom experience as a law clerk at the District Attorney’s Office in San Mateo and San Francisco. She served as a client counselor in the UC Hastings Workers’ Rights Clinic, where she advised clients of their rights and available remedies in employment disputes. Ms. Moinpour also acted as a mediator for parties during the collaborative resolution process through the UC Hastings Mediation Clinic.
Before joining Hoover Krepelka, LLP, Ms. Moinpour began practicing family law at the Bay Area Legal Aid, advocating for her clients on dissolutions, domestic violence, custody and visitation, child and spousal support, and property distribution.
In her free time, Ms. Moinpour enjoys spending time with her family, hiking with her dog, finding new places to eat, traveling, or baking. As a Southern California native, Ms. Moinpour also loves to relax at the beach whenever it is warm outside.
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law, San Francisco, California
- J.D. – 2019
- Honors: Witkin Award for Academic Excellence for being the top in her class in Trial Advocacy
- Honors: CALI Excellence for the Future Award for being the top in her class in Trial Advocacy
- Honors: Outstanding Performance in Mediation Clinic
- University of California, Davis, California
- B.A. – 2015
- Major: Sociology
- Major: Psychology and Music
Honors and Awards
- Northern California Rising Stars: 2023, 2024